Friday, November 5, 2010

TAURUS WOMAN AND SAGITTARIUS MAN

There he is, bouncing happily up and down, like a typical Jupiter rubber ball,
thinking he has a great new friend to pal around with, and since she's a female,
well, who knows? It could mean a beautiful love affair, or even better, maybe a
life-long, platonic friendship. Since Sagittarius likes the truth so much, this is
about the time he should face up to it. If she's a Taurus girl, she's not mentally
casting herself either as his pal or as the helpless half of a casual affair. She has
another role in mind for herself.
An Archer reading this will probably feign shock, and murmur to himself,
"What does that mean?" What does he mean, what does that mean? It means
marriage, that's what it means, and he shouldn't be so surprised. For a man who
prides himself on his honesty, a Sagittarian male can be pretty shifty about romance.
He may think he'll always win the game he plays called "Love now,
leave later," but if his partner is a Taurean, he'd better be prepared to lose - either
the game, or her.
A Taurus woman falls in love with a Sagittarius man for perfectly good reasons.
He's an idealist, a cheerful companion when she's blue, an intelligent conversationalist,
a dreamer, a philosopher, an astute businessman - and a little
boy who needs looking after. You certainly can't expect a Taurus female to resist
the impact of a man like that. No wonder, even when he told her plainly the
first night the way things were, she didn't hear him. Her head was in the clouds,
somewhere up there where he scatters all his enthusiasm. An Archer's excitement
is contagious. But sometimes he forgets he's a Fire Sign. You know what
fire does? It flares up into flames. And more flames. He'll have to cool it if he
doesn't want to get burned by his own sparks - or be buried beneath her earthy
anger, which can pour down on him like an avalanche when he ignites her love,
then fails to put out the blaze.
The very least a Taurus woman will settle for when she's in love is the status
of permanent mistress or common law wife, though she won't like either situation,
and she's only biding her time in any case. What she won't stand for is
to be part of an Archer's harem. She isn't illogically jealous, as a Leo or an Aries
girl might be. She is, however, possessive, which means that her idea of love is
based on exclusivity. This woman would never have accepted a proposal from
Brigham Young. A female Bull won't be suspicious of her man without good
cause, but neither will she give him yards of rope with which to string her along.
Actually, this man is capable of being very loyal to a woman he really loves.
His problem is in making the wrong choice, which causes him to lose the right
partner. At first, his frankness and his outspoken manner will seem genuine and
wholesome to the Taurus girl. So will his lack of hypocrisy. She won't waste a
moment of her time on a liar or a phony, so she'll admire his honesty. That is,
she will until the day (or night) he demonstrates it with painful clarity to her by
saying, "Baby, we can have lots of fun knocking around together, if we level with
each other from the beginning. Like, yesterday I ran into this old girl friend,
and she wants me to spend the weekend with her on Squaw Mountain. You
know how I love to ski. Can you find something to amuse yourself with until I
get back?" When the Archer gets
cracking him over the head with one of his skis.
Although a Sagittarian is governed by sincerity in romance, it isn't alwaystrusted Sagittarian. He's like both rememberthis: Like the forces of Yin and Yang, false pride opposes true love.
accompanied by a sensitive regard for his partner's feelings. Still, if she can try
to overlook his stinging arrows of frankness, she may discover things about him
that a female with a quick temper and less patience will never know. When an
Archer finds a woman who understands him enough to love him and trust him,
his nature will expand to its highest level. No one makes a more enthusiastic
lover and devoted husband than a well-loved and
a big, friendly sheep dog, a little clumsy maybe, but warm, happy and faithful,
and who could question his playful sincerity? He needs a woman who will believe
in all his dreams, not one who constantly pops his balloons with the needles
of doubt and nagging.
He needs a cheerful companion to take hiking with him, someone who challenges
him with her own independence, who can bounce stimulating ideas with
him, who gives him plenty of freedom and also smothers him with plenty of affection.
It's a large order for any female, but a Taurus girl can probably fill it,
except perhaps for the part about bouncing ideas with him. She's smart (maybe
even too smart) but she's a better listener than a brainstormer. It takes Taurus
some time to mull over wild ideas before she can work up an excitement to
match his and she's suspicious of ideas that bounce. But her practicality and
common sense provide an excellent balance for his reckless tendency to throw
the dice for double-or-nothing. He should appreciate her down-to-earth approach,
and not expect her to continually match his own frenetic creative drive.
Besides, it's good to rest once in a while against a soft pillow of purring femininity.
He can play bounce with the fellows, and enjoy other pastimes with her.
A Sagittarian man who feels restricted may seem to submit, because he's inclined
to make the optimistic best of an existing situation, but it will eventually
lead him into becoming irritable and sarcastic, and then the union will be far
from happy. If she has the Moon in a Fire or Air Sign, or he has the Moon in an
Earth or Water Sign, they could have a circus together. Otherwise, their relationship
may be somewhat rocky at times. He's looking for a mental companion
to roam the hills with him. She needs a dependable, predictable man to sit by
the fire and hold her hand. Not that a Taurus woman wants to spend her life in
the kitchen stirring the noodles, but neither is she the type to want to spend it
spinning around on a Ferris Wheel or munching lichee nuts. This girl is faithful
and warm-hearted. She's patient and self-controlled, good-hearted and jolly.
Her nature is humorous, hospitable and easygoing. She seems too gentle, too
kind, and far too tranquil to be capable of anger. But goaded beyond the point
of her endurance, she'll erupt into an irrational fury, lacking all logic and reason.
Sagittarius is not the least likely sign to arouse her to such a rare display of temper.
The Archer ranks close behind Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius in the ability to
aggravate the Bull into earthquaking action.
She'll have to be on guard against the Archer's method of teaching her (and
learning himself) by the method of conversational inquiry. He's an expert at it.
Sag can pull out your deepest emotions and your most private opinions by this
method of careful questioning. Taurus doesn't always want her deepest emotions
and most private opinions exposed to light.
She doesn't pry into other people's affairs. Why should they pry into hers?
So the Sagittarian burning curiosity, which is a natural outgrowth of his brilliant
and logical mental process, will not always please her. Nor will his clever
method of casual cross-examination delight her when she has a secret she'd like
to call (and keep) her own.
It's possible for their physical relationship to be a good one, if they both try
to understand each other's different natures and sexual needs. When a woman
enhances his highest opinion of himself (and a Taurus woman can) an Archer's
desire for her increases. Her earthy emotions are deeply stirred by his fiery
ones, and he'll feel a sense of pride from her obvious feminine pleasure in sexual

submission. But he seeks an emotional experience somewhere above and beyond
the actuality of passion. Since he's not quite sure what it is himself, she
may never guess his yearning, and they both could be aware only of a vague and
nameless dissatisfaction.
She's a warm and sensuous woman, yet it isn't easy for her to express the
emotions she feels so strongly. She can only show her love through the sense of
touch. To her that should be enough, and silence is golden when she's making
love. But the Sagittarian idealist wants to analyze, then express, both physically
and verbally, the miracle of fulfillment. He may feel he's caressing the Sphinx,
and she could decide she's being loved by the actual legendary Centaur, half
blazing with animal passion and half abstracted in thoughts which are beyond
the horizon of reality.
An Archer is consumed with mental activity, and so seeks and needs the
democratic freedom of companionship with men and women of every walk of
Life, not unlike his Aquarian brother. He's defiant of public opinion, uncompromising
in his honesty, rather indifferent toward domestic life, and detached
from his own parental family ties.
A Taurus woman is the opposite of all these things. A marriage between
them, if their mutual Luminaries are in negative aspect, can be as full of both
devotion and irritation as the union between Socrates and his wife, Xantippe,
who dutifully created a warm and comfortable home for the philosopher, but
who found him so frustratingly impossible to live with that she periodically
emptied the household slop jar over his head. It may not quite come to that, but
the Archer will be impatient with the Bull's lack of enthusiastic reaction to his
spontaneity, while she is driven to the edge of fury by his scattered dreams, procrastination
and thoughtlessness. This is a man who whistles before breakfast,
and this is a woman who is positive that means he'll cry before supper. They
translate Mother Goose somewhat differently.
Only if she's willing to thaw her frozen silences when he needs her understanding
- and only if he's willing to curb his fiery temper when he can't get his
own way - can they find happiness together. And they should
that honest, she's liable to amuse herself by

10 comments:

  1. I wish this helped...but it couldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helped a lot for me actually

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That was an amazing read! Oh how I enjoyed your clever prose. The first line of the second paragraph read my thoughts as I was thinking them, which caused me confusion, followed by great amusement 😂. I am a male archer and feel like I was very well represented by this article. I now have a determined desire to go conquer a long term relationship with a beautiful Taurus woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! That was an amazing read! Oh how I enjoyed your clever prose. The first line of the second paragraph read my thoughts as I was thinking them, which caused me confusion, followed by great amusement 😂. I am a male archer and feel like I was very well represented by this article. I now have a determined desire to go conquer a long term relationship with a beautiful Taurus woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Taurus, met him 3months back...he captured my eye and my heart throbed when he walked in that crowded bar..i looked away quickly beforw he could notice and he walked straight to where i was sitting and his stare was piercingly hot all over my face I had no choice but to look up straight into his eyes, we gazed into each other like we nearly kissed but he quickly looked down and by the time he looked up I had looked away and my friend was already talking to me for us to move and go sit else where. Wherever i went to sit he chased, even when i was far i could still feel those fiery eyes staring...then as i was sitting and getting a bit tipsy with a lot of guys surrounding us wanting to buy us drinks, he walked straight through them and said hello and told me i was the most beautiful hes ever seen and would like an opportunity to take me out after the bar for an all night club hopping in the town. I was taken and impressed by his guts, his bravery and I agreed..I'm sure you can imagine how that went, my embarrasment in the morning waking up in his bed me sleeping on his chest, i just immediately wrote it off as a one night stand. I rushed and told him i have to go and he was calm and i left. I didnt want to even think about him. Later that evening he called saying he was checking if i made it home fine, i was shocked wondering how he got my #.i asked and he told me while i was sleeping he sent himself a msg with my fone. I found that dodgy but yet very brave and loved that intent. 3 weeks later i find out he's a traveller his business and his sport that keeps him moving then he told me he wants to stop travelling and be with me at least for 2months while he's training for his next competitions.He got a place not far from mine. He takes care of me, treats me like im the only thing that matters. But i have only 1 problem now, our sex life is dead because he tells me he has to exercise and gym everyday and is afraid that sex will make him weak and doesn't sleep at my place like he used to, doesn't text me like he used to and im never sure if ill be seeing him in the days..i keep wondering if he has met someone but everytime when hes with me he assures me that we are fine and that he needs my support and would like me not to seduce him when we are together. Im really scared that im gn get my heart broken. im thinking of calling it off because im scared i might doubt to a point where i let myself meet someone new. I am afraid of talking to him about it cos he's gn think im pushing for sex when all i want is closeness, anyone please advise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dam I felt the same EXACT way you are feeling with my saggitarian Man,I ended up Leaving him for two months, tried to move on but couldnt its just something about him that makes me want to to keep what we having going

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a Taurus and I met a Sagittarius men on a girl's trip. He walked me through the rain and was so sexy and sweet. He wanted me and I wanted him and told him through out the night that I wanted him. Even though i wanted him,I said I said no...He was a little frustrated (and so was I) but I could tell that he wouldn't forget me. The unfortunate thing is that he is in another state than I am. I want to see him but I can't stand to think about the fact that I would only give him what he wants. That is to say it would only be about sex. I am worth it!!! the things i would do would crash his whole plan of existence so I have to say no.... and I have to keep saying no...However I want to be close to him and get to know him without that sex thing standing in the way. I feel bad because I have told him that I want it and I think that's all he cares about.

    Is okay to tell him I want more,I have not given him anything but I have just been expressive about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sag man here with Taurus woman. Long distance- she’s finishing up school on the other side of the country. Expected to graduate May 2019. Known her for 7-8 years, pushed for a move to start dating her last summer, 2017.

    I love her.
    Our conversations are lacking now, she’s not very responsive to my statements and stories anymore, and she refuses to answer most of my questions. And the answers I do get are mostly ‘I don’t knows,’ or ‘mhmm.’

    It hurts me a bit. I just want to be a responsible boyfriend. She doesn’t call me as much anymore and when I call her, our calls are usually less than a minute or 3. To any Taurus women who see this, I would very much appreciate your help understanding her and I must do and how I should go about it.
    Despite the Sag man stereotype, I have no desire to cheat. Resisting sexual urges is easy. My wish is to live a life walking this earth with this beautiful woman.
    Best wishes, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's lost interest... Or she may be seeing someone else... No in between..

      Delete
  9. Raycito,

    How's it going with your Taurus lady? I am one, and I just ended things with a Sag.

    I could probably answer your questions, but I need more info. Email me? oshea.regina@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers