Friday, November 5, 2010

PISCES WOMAN AND ARIES MAN

Since no man is more male than a Ram, and no woman is more female than a
Fish, the love between these two is never flawed by confusion over sexual identification.
It's a true mating, in every sense of the word you can imagine. When
an Aries man and a Pisces woman fall in love, Mother Nature smiles approvingly-
At its best, the liaison brings out all his shining Aries heroism, and all her
tender Pisces devotion. These two are Romeo and Juliet in the flesh. At its
worst, it can bring out his latent Mars sadism and her latent Neptune masochism.
Even so, if he enjoys playing Tyrannical-Master-of-the-Mansion, and she
gets kicks from playing Little-Eva-in-the-Snow, who are we to spoil their fun?
I remember well the evening I spent with friends of mine, an Aries man and
his Pisces wife, in West Virginia. After their seven children had been tucked in
bed, the handsome Ram placed a protective arm around his pretty girl Fish, and
spoke emphatically: "My woman doesn't run around chasing a career and joining
clubs. I keep her pregnant in the summer and barefoot in the winter - so
she stays out of trouble."
As I started to hand her a heavy brass ashtray to throw at his head, I noticed
the strangest thing. She was smiling up at him with absolute adoration
and pure worship. I haven't the slightest doubt that they'll walk into the sunset
together, long after their golden wedding anniversary, holding hands like sweethearts
- with him still tall, and strong - her still fragile and barefoot. It almost
makes you cry, doesn't it? It was such a traumatic experience for me, I went
out the next day and bought five new pairs of shoes to hide under my bed.
When my Pisces friend expressed her curiosity, I just told her, "Well, winter's
coming, you know, and I may want to run out some morning at four A.M. to buy a
paper or something." I don't think she understood, but I felt more secure.
Aries and Pisces are not generally as compatible, over a long period of time
(especially if they live in Alaska, where her feet might get frost bitten) as he
would be with an Air or Fire sign - or she would be with an Earth or Water sign.
They're basically quite different. But in the immortal words of the Frenchmen:
"Vive la difference!"
As for building the elemental attraction into a stable relationship, there's a good
chance they can succeed if his Moon or Ascendent is in Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio,
Taurus or Capricorn - or if her Moon or Ascendent is in Aries, Leo, Sagittarius,
Gemini or Aquarius.
Before the Pisces girl is married, her phone rings constantly, with one male
after another calling her for dates. She has an awful time deciding between
Tom, Dick or Harry - because she hates to hurt Bill, John and Bob. Anyway,
she really loves Jack, if she could only forget Roger. Life is full of frustrations.
Like deciding which one to marry - or deciding whether or not to allow half a
dozen or so of them to protect her against poverty and boredom, by paying her
rent and taking her to Sun Valley to ski. Things like that. Maybe lending her
their cars, an occasional Porsche, a BMW or a Saab. It's such a rough life. The
Women's Liberation movement doesn't move Pisces females much. The whole from. It certainlyhis troubles. Not
part
sleeping - or knocking around with his pals.
A girl Fish is an exquisite listener. That's how she gathered all those admirers,
beginning with grade school. She's also beautifully humble, and sympathetic,
and
who feels, finally, that her individuality is being smothered by the dominant ego
of the Aries man she loves, usually won't protest loudly, or argue about it with
any degree of intensity. No matter how desperate she becomes, she's more likely
to keep smiling.... but with a blank expression in her eyes. When he loses
his temper with her over a trifle, she normally won't fight back. She'll just blink
a few times, and yawn. But the yawn may be a silent scream.
If she seems to be drifting and dreaming, if her smiles are vague, and her attention
wanders, the Ram should ask himself if he has been perhaps overlooking
her needs in pursuing his own, which is easy for him to do, though he never does
it intentionally. An Aries man is seldom aware of his occasional selfishness. It's
more thoughtlessness than selfishness anyway. He's so intent on living-beingdoing
every moment, he just doesn't take the time to look around him. When
it's pointed out to him that he's been rude or inconsiderate, he's invariably surprised
and embarrassed - and sorry.
It was never his intention to be cruel or unfeeling. No one can be more sentimental,
kind-hearted, foolishly generous and fiercely loyal in love than Aries.
But her Neptune passivity can not only encourage his unthinking selfishness
and his latent chauvinism, it can blind him to any hurt he's given her. If he realizes
it, he'll probably apologize profusely, and behave like a perfect angel (until
he forgets again, and has to be reminded). So you can't blame all their troubles
on him. The Pisces woman must accept at least half the responsibility for her
own unhappiness, and ask herself if she has been leaning a little heavily on the
martyr routine.
There's not much need to analyze their sexual relationship in detail, as we
did with the other combinations, because, as you can see from the astrological
facts stated at the beginning of this section, it's clear that this is the perfect Romeo-
Juliet, Tarzan-Jane blending, in a sexuality sense. The result, in relation
to their physical intimacy, isn't difficult to guess. She'll not only be sensitive to
his every lover's mood, wish and desire, she'll decode and fulfill them, almost before
they're formed. In return, he'll gratefully give her an exciting display of his
Mars intensity, and much tender (for him) affection. None of the boys who used
to call her on the phone, and lend her their BMWs, could have prepared her,
emotionally or otherwise, for the kind of passion that rages in the heart of a
Ram, once he's found a woman he can call completely his own.
This brings us to the subject of sexual and romantic infidelity (a subject we
always eventually reach in every Aries chapter). The girl Fish is not a flirt, mind
you, but what it is, you see, is that - well, men flirt with
she just thinks that admiration from members of the male sex is the nicest
part of being a female.
As for the Ram, he's not a playboy type either. But he's not going to throw
rocks at a little worship from the opposite sex now and then, which he uses to his casual encounters with other women are innocent. Hers
are suspect, clearly deliberate maneuvers toward an actual act of unfaithfulness.
It's not at all fair, of course. It will help if she'll realize that his attitude
isn't based on romantic selfishness, but only on his well-hidden feelings of inadequecy.
Being influenced and guided by Neptune compassion, she'll probably
comprehend his secret fear, and behave accordingly. Whether he's right or
wrong, an Aries man will never tolerate a promiscuous or an unfaithful woman
- and one slip is many more times than enough for him. If she doesn't work
overtime to convince her Aries man, with all her heart, that she belongs only to
him - it's out in the cold, cold snow for little Eva.
Put two completely different kinds of people together, and do they grow to
love each other less and less - or more and more? With Aries and Pisces, it's
not the differences between them that matter. It's what they have in common
- the fear of being hurt. Her vulnerability is easily discernible - his may
be disguised by Mars bravery and brashness, but it's just as real, just as painful
as her own.

polish up his ego. He thinks that's all part of being a man. None of this should
cause any real trouble between them; nevertheless, it probably will, because, although
the Pisces girl is inclined to understand and trust her man - Aries is
never as insistent on freedom for his partner as he is on freedom for himself. In
the Ram's opinion,
of the time. All of the time. Except on holidays, when he's resting, orthat's how she gets caught in her own Neptune web. A Pisces womanher. She's not promiscuous,

ERA noise just kind of floats in one Neptune ear and out the other. The Pisces
woman feels it all depends on what you want to be liberated
does. Amen, sisters! (And brothers.)
After she's married, her phone will continue to ring approximately every
ten minutes throughout the day and night, but then it will be her neighbors, relatives
and friends who need an ear to confide in, and a shoulder to weep upon.
Her Aries husband will fly into a few Mars tantrums over her tendency to turn
their home into a therapy clinic. She should be listening to
It can be quite enough to attract them in the beginning.

7 comments:

  1. *sigh* :D I'm so in love with my Aries Man - Pisces Chick [p.s. I though it would be a Scorp or Cancer or even a Cappy] The first two are kinda psychos - the cappy idk we were just too detached from each other. THIS ARIES MAN i hope it works & lasts :D I love him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Aries man... still do, even though I am not sure what his feelings are right now. I am not sure what happened with him, I think he maybe misunderstood everything. Let's see... =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just met my aries man and I swear I know and feel in my heart we gone be together for a while just by our conversation...the start of a lovely beginning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pisces girl with an Aries man here. Never in my life thought I'd end up with an Aries guy...none of the Aries I had ever met could understand my emotional depth.

    They don't have the same emotional range as a Cap or Scorp (alllll of my exes were Cap or Scorp...go figure), BUT there are some amazing unexpected positives to this combination. For one, I've never met someone who truly wishes the best for others like an Aries man. No revenge tactics, no long-term deep dark guilt or rage (Scorpios, amiright?) -- they're just so loving. And very considerate lovers/boyfriends, if you can get over the bluntness (they have no tact, but they usually mean well).

    So, just wanted to say...give the Pisces/Aries combo a shot. Never thought I would, and I've happily been with my Aries man for almost a year now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im in love with a pieces woman who just ripped my fucken heart out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This compliments all aspects of my relationship with my Aries man. I couldn't wish for a better boyfriend. We've been together for a month and already he showers me with all the creature comforts and romantic nights out. Me being a Pisces woman, I try my best to give him something of my own in return for his generosity. I am his first love, and I intend to be his last. Though my first love was that of a Virgo, who I admired greatly. But I was young and foolish at that time, and left my Virgo man behind. After a year of suffering with my own regret was I blessed with a new, much better relationship in return. I will forever cherish my Arian for always. Mother nature has indeed blessed me with a more than satisfying relationship, and friendship of my Aries man.

    ReplyDelete

Followers